Monday, May 30, 2005

Weekday Windup

Everybody's gone for the weekdays, working, schooling, sleeping. I've finally got two days off from work to stretch out and recoup. Went to my friend's in Strathmore last night, and we hit the beer and wine. The beer wasn't bad, but the wine was pretty funky, and by funky, I mean a bottle of rancid malt vinegar would have tasted better. It was home-made, so I think it was just a bad batch; usually, the home-made stuff tastes awesome.

I've gradually slipped out of my dark mood, I just needed some rest and refreshment. Nobody can go for too long without some unwinding, or else they just snap and start cutting stuff. Later tonight I'm going to fire up the scanner, and get some scans of my latest foray into the world of pencil sketches. It won't be HH this time, it's something new, and hopefully everyone finds it, at very least, interesting.

During my short journey, upon watching a movie, called The Shape of Things, a quote struck me as insanely funny. It might have just been the wine, but I'll share anyway.

"Those are very wise words, coming from one with such a great ass."

No comments: