Thursday, May 26, 2005

I haven't got it

Sorry, no photos or drawings today. Family flew in from Texas, in the old US of A. Naturally, as all avoidant people do, I made myself scarce. I can't stay in the prescence of ignorance; it pains me. My scanner room was occupied by my cousin who decided that she would sleep, and the penalty for waking anyone in this house is swift and painful death. So again, my apologies.

I feel I should say something witty here, but lately I've been at a loss for words. I would say depressed, but the word and state of "depressed" is so overused by angsty teenage males that I'll spare the pity for someone who needs it. I just haven't been myself, for a while now. I'm wondering who this imposter is in the mirror, and why he's got my name, but then I just stop and realize that it's just me.

Maybe I'm just tired. Lots of work, very little social contact, and just the general rudeness of the people I deal with on a daily basis has impacted me in a subtle way.

No comments: