Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Morning


Dawn, yesterday in Calgary. 5:00 in the morning is an ungodly hour, and it has officially screwed up my sleep cycle. Everything will be arse over elbow until I start getting to bed at a decent time. The picture has been modified to better show the morning colours, and the wavy, meshy thing (it's barely visible) is the screen door that I shot the picture through. Yeah, I know, I'm lazy.

I've finished two more sketches, and I've darkened a couple of my previous ones for scanning. My "1337 Skillz" in drawing grow by the day, but I find that I can only draw when I can't write. I'm funny that way. They will be up, likely sometime tommorrow, where I can covertly sachet my artwork down to the scanner, without any prying eyes and 100 questions.

Edit: Sorry folks, I have a job interview tommorrow morning, so the sketches will have to wait until the afternoon.

2 comments:

apples said...

Did you always have that blue 'Thought Storm' banner on top? I've never seen it before... it's gorgeous!

As for sleep cycles, I used to have one of those a year ago...

Geoff said...

I put the banner up about a week ago... I got tired of having the generic block with regular letters. I was going to make the current banner bigger, but my current arrangements for hosting are... limited.