Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ethanol

My day started at 1:00 in the afternoon today. Not by my choice today, but I got to bed around 2:30 last night, after indulging in six shots of rye, and a glass of rye and coke. I didn't make the conscious effort to say "hey, I'm going to drink tonight," but rather, some of my brother's friends were here and they poured more alcohol than their poor livers could handle. I wasn't doing anything, and figured I could be a hero and prevent the wasting of precious alcohol.

Unforseen consequence: Sleeping for 11 hours.

Let that be a lesson for you.

1 comment:

apples said...

I've been going to bed at 3:00 and up again at 1:30 this past week or so. A few months ago I had a habit of staying up till 5:00 then getting up again right on the other side of the clock. Not exactly doing wonders for my studies, but that's what happens when we don't have classes only "eight books, four months, good luck!"

Yeah I know, I suck...