Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Dark Outside


Uhh... I think there's a storm coming. What do you think?

I had to drive through this storm. Everything was going great, I had the wipers and the music at full blast, and then I hit a downdraft of intensly cold air. Now, we all know what happens to windows in the cold of winter. They fog up. Now, imagine your windshield going from clear to fogged too bad to see through... in less than 3 seconds. In the middle of summer.

Freaky. That's been one of the few times that I've had to pull off the road and put the hazards on. I'm a pretty good driver, but even the best can't drive if they can't see what's in front of them. Oh, and I would like to personally thank all those ignorant fuckers who never learned that in intense rainfall or inclement weather, headlights are mandatory.

No comments: