Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Perspective is Accidental


The best pictures are always the ones you didn't know you took. I was adjusting the flash for my camera and ended up bumping the shutter button. I thought I had just cued the focus, but I was wrong.

It's a unique perspective anyway, and I liked it enough that I kept it. I was lucky that I did. The exposure was perfect, and everything was in focus. Good times indeed. I'm just sad now that all the nice sunshine has gone away, and it's now cold and wet outside.

I await the return of the sun, if there is going to be such a thing before fall besets us.

3 comments:

Trevor said...

Aint that the truth. I am actually awaiting those long winter nights.

D. said...

I'm with Trevor. The sun can take a long vacation, as far as I'm concerned.

cool picture, though.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
nice site. Nice photo. This is my first time on your site and I think I'll be back. Feel free to drop onto my blog on
http://cousinryumi.typepad.com