Friday, August 12, 2005

Pains of being Healthy

So, I think I was actually about to fall ill yesterday. It would have been unavoidable if it had happened, since there's been a pretty bad bug going around work, etc. But fortunately, in my sleep, my body repelled the invasion, and I'm healthy again. Or so I thought.

When I sat up this morning, my throat wasn't sore, but pretty much everything else was. All of my muscles felt bruised, and sore, and just getting out of bed and walking was a painful ordeal. I've felt dead tired all day, even though I slept for more than 10 hours last night.

I think I've got all the crinks stretched out now, and I was trying to do some guitar stuff, but alas, my brother came home and literally played backseat guitar. He hasn't a clue, but still thinks himself in position enough to give orders. So, I hung the guitar up for today, and I've been here, behind this screen, since about 3:00 this afternoon.

Boy, hasn't today been great?

No comments: