Saturday, August 13, 2005

Unexpected?

I wasn't planning on doing an entry tonight. In fact, I wasn't even planning on being home tonight, at least not until later. Some friends of mine were supposed to be coming to the city, and I left the night open for them.

Well, guess what? Nobody showed. Shock and... wait. No, I'm not surprised.

Life lesson for this summer. People say stuff, but don't follow through. In fact, people say a lot of stuff, and are currently batting 0.0 at following through. Except maybe for Ravuya. He said he'd make a fucking game, and he delivered. On the game. Not the fucking. Whatever he does behind those doors are his business.

So I'm ranting about something you all have known for years. It's boring and egotistical of me, but c'mon. I seriously thought you all were better than that. If you're ever on my bad side, don't get mad at me for holding you to your word. Don't make vague promises. Don't bullshit. Say what you fucking mean.*

If that means you don't want to have anything to do with me, or you're just too busy to get out for the evening, don't just assume that I'll know that you're a liar. I hate being right. Let me know. Preferably ahead of time. So I don't end up wasting the entire night, like I did just now, waiting for you.


*Those of you in the online world are exempt. This applies to my locals only.

1 comment:

D. said...

yeah.

Bitches.