Thursday, August 25, 2005

Good Night, Mr. Zacharin

Here's to doing nothing all day, being ahead of the game for once, and actually still being on my feet. My list of things to do before going back to school has shortened to two items, both of them optional at my labour. One of them happens to be Ryan's banner. My apologies, but we ran out of potatoes. I'll get back on that once we get some more spuds.

So, this is the peak before the rollercoaster goes down, the eye of the storm that's passing over. Everybody seems to be in overdrive, and I guess I'm coasting in for a landing through the tumult, on a sturdy wing and a misty prayer.

Lots of news this summer, lots of reviewing to do. My weekend will be a perusing of the archives, note-taking most of the main happenings this summer. And then I'll be packing my stuff up. Laptop in backpack, notebooks at the ready, and mind sharp.

Well, the mind is already pretty sharp. We'll just say it hasn't been an easy summer.

1 comment:

apples said...

Hmmmm.... potatoes....intersting....

now that's a thought...