Saturday, July 30, 2005

MNS Update

I've put up some more Moderately New Stuff, as is often the case when things start changing. Added a whole bunch of blogs that should have been linked a while ago. I hope you guys and girls don't mind. Changed a few names, updated Intolerant (formerly Developments of a Computer Science Geek), etc. We lost Dan U's "Banned from the Back Porch," as both the blog and the profile for Mr. Ubdegrove have up and disappeared.

I also added a new comic link, for Sam and Fuzzy. Perhaps one of my favorite contemporary online comics. Highly enjoyable, if you can get by the fact that the comics have a continuity, and you pretty much have to go right back to the start to understand what is going on.

Heh. I think we have the start of an online community on our hands. What should we be called?

No comments: