Saturday, July 09, 2005

Sugar & Exhaustion


Nerds. Now sexier, tangier, and sweeter then ever. Get yours at any candy store, computer store, or internet emporium. For only meager pocket change, you could take some home with you tonight. Makes for great eats and decoration.

Holy fuck I'm tired. I'm probably going to look at this post in the morning and wonder why in the flying fuck I put such drivelling filth up. And then I'm going to laugh and eat some more candy. Sweet teeth are merely a stepping stone to no teeth.

Also as a note, I put some feet at the bottom of the page (ie, a footer with a message).

2 comments:

D. said...

Awesome. Those things are tasty as hell.

I have not had them for a very long time, though.

Trevor said...

Delicious... They always take me back to my childhood. It’s weird how specific flavors and textures can ignite past memories. Not really pivotal memories but random memories otherwise left forgotten.