Monday, July 04, 2005

It kinda feels like...

My head feels like it's been sandwiched into a vice, and then beaten repeatedly with a sledge hammer. There's been a nasty bug going around, and I'm curious if this is it's opening symptom. Two Motrin ought to hold the pain at bay for most of the day, but it seems that this week is going to die about as quietly as the last one.

At least my buddy J got to come out from Strathmore last night. He brought his girlfriend, and met Anthony, who also has his girlfriend. My place? I've been promoted from third wheel to fifth wheel. There's nothing really wrong with that, as I've been using my time alone to think and find a little peace.

It's still pretty early, and I have to get ready for work. Cameras to sell and people to help. Weather is supposed to be really nice this evening, so maybe I'll go down to the driftwood and check out the broken bridges.

No comments: