Thursday, July 21, 2005

Throw the Day Away

So... today was almost a complete loss. I went out, got a new pair of sandals, walked the dog, and then just pissed the rest of the day away. Of all the productive things I could be doing, I decided to just kick around, drink a Jones, and play some Advent Rising. Great storyline on that game, by the way. Excellent, if somewhat corny storyline. Animation and action in it though is pretty poor though. I just start mashing the punch, dodge, and timeshift buttons, and stuff starts dying. It's too confusing to co-ordinate, and I've died a few times in the midst of altering the very fabric of reality.

There is so much more I want to rant about, but I can't even put words to the feeling, or feeling to the problem, so I'm just going to try sleeping on it. Or maybe, just forgetting it. Seems to be the fashionable thing to do, nowadays. Don't complain, it could be worse, they tell me, sitting there, sipping cogniac, eating shrimp, and flirting with dynasty.

What in the flying fuck do any of us North Americans know about being worse? That's some deep shit, and worthy of a night's rest and thought. See, put a feeling to a problem. And voila, a rant.

No comments: