Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sucrose Dreams

I'm a diabetic's nightmare, and Wonka's dream come true.

I eat insane amounts of candy, sweets, pop, and other sugary goods. It's not healthy, it's rotting my teeth... yea, I can hear the goddamned plaque multiplying. But I love it so. Why, you might ask? Because I have some kind of crazy addiction to sugar. Like a mountain goat seeking salt, I'm drawn to candy, and now that I have my own money, I show little to no inhibitions about eating shitloads of it.

The only thing that comes even close to this little addiction I have, is my little addiciton to alcohol.

Rough.

At least I don't drink caffeine. I'm working at toning down the booze, and for the most part, I'm succeeding, but don't even think about touching my candy.

I'm what kept Willy Wonka Inc. in business after all those child molestation suits. Nerds, Runts, fuck yeah. I'll eat 'em all.

And I just found these little strawberry flavoured marshmallows.
I'd hate to be the doctor that does the stomach pump after this.

Nurse... what is this thing?

4 comments:

Trevor said...

Candy is good, i am not a huge fan of the majority of it, but give me something in gummied form, and i could make full meals out of wine gums, gummy bears, and those big black berry things. Sweet Jesus.

My vice, is coffee. Mainly coffee infused with chocolate, damn you 7-11 for making such a delicious mocha. I drink cups of it, not sure why I don’t really like the taste per say but I keep on chugging the stuff.

You only live life once you might as well enjoy it. Willy Wonka would say.

D. said...

I'm eating candy as I type this...so I am in the same boat.

I prefer chewy candies, like Trevor, those things are the best.

It is kind of my addiction as well..I mean, I don't drink and I'm not overly addicted to caffeine, so why not?

Candy...and maybe junk food in general...a bag of doritos for breakfast?

fuck yeah.

Stephanie said...

Rob gave me a big package of Coffee Crisp bars for my birthday a couple of years ago and everyday, for as long as they lasted, of course, I had one for breakfast.

I simply cannot get enough chocolate.

All other candies I could (and do) take or leave.

But chocolate...mmm...chocolate is the best damned sweet thing ever. I just can't leave it alone.

And I'm with Dan. A bag of Doritos for breakfast? Okay!!

apples said...

You sound just like me. With metabolism.