Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hot Carrot on Carrot Action



Uh oh. I don't think the Neocons are going to forgive me for this one. The poor children, being corrupted by my perverted exertions. God forbid they should stop beating each other up and oggling older women long enough to even find this website, let alone comprehend the fact that these carrots are neither "hot," nor "active."

Not that it matters anyway. These carrots were especially tasty.
I'll let you guys sort that one out.

You try to find me too late, grabbing into the mist.
But all you find is a handwritten note in a language you can't understand and the faint smell of pancakes.
I'm so gone that even my footprints disappear in the lake.

2 comments:

apples said...

I... don't... understand...

Nope. Really don't get it. What's hot? Where's the action?

Like the colour though.

Geoff said...

The mind has to be particularly dirty in order to see just what those carrots were doing when I snapped that picture.