Sunday, October 23, 2005

Outward Bound

I'm out of town now, enjoying the internet through an 11.1 mb/s connection. It's like trying to enjoy a thick milkshake with a surgical needle. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm rather enjoying my own space right now, two beds to myself, and all my stuff is pretty much here as well.

I'll miss my friends from home, for the two weeks that I'm out here. But I'm sure they'll be too involved with their own weeklies to care either way. I'm sure there'll be more than a few parties when we get back.

I probably won't be attending.
I've had enough partying for now, and I've got more important things to focus on.

2 comments:

revidescent said...

where are you? :)

Geoff said...

I'm in Olds, Alberta.

Rapists and murderers need not apply. I will wreck them.

:p