Monday, October 17, 2005

Something A Little Darker



Halloween is in a few weeks. I won't be here for it. I won't be dressing up for it either. God forbid any children should come knocking on my door asking for candy either. Because I'll eat them alive.

Well, okay, maybe I won't. Just this once. But the little dorks better get it that a patio light turned off means there isn't any candy at this house.

I remember going out for Halloween, enjoying myself. I remember going once when I had the flu, and I passed out under a tree. Best nap I've ever had in our little suburban wilderness. I remember one year somebody giving out cans of pop. Another year, is was cans of beer. Yeah, beer. Way to go, Cletus.

Sometimes I miss being a kid. But then I wonder...

Was I ever really one?

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Awesome picture man. Some of your best work.

awee come on, handing out the candy is the fun part, making the kids sing stupid songs. I am gonna try to get one of them to sing "gansters paradise", thats gonna be a classic.