Friday, October 14, 2005

The Clock Chimes

I tripped over my own feet today.

In other news,

Happy Birthday Apples!

Err, actually, its a bit early, but when you do actually celebrate, it'll be approximately 4 a.m. here. So enjoy; another year, another excuse to celebrate. I wish you good times, good luck, and good people.

And now, for some double whammy bad news. First, the bad. I'm going to be gone for two weeks coming up. Practicum called back, which is good news for me. I get to go get job experience, but I doubt that it will leave much room for blogging, per se. And the worse news? My laptop, my portal to the wonderful, terrible world of the internet, is ill. Internet Explorer (which I never use anyway), has died, and with it, almost all of the network tools in Windows. So I need to leave my laptop in for a week for repairs and reimaging.

On top of that, the weather's gone wierd here again.
Expect pictures shortly.

3 comments:

apples said...

Aww thanks sweetie, I partied in the pool with my sister, scaring all the boring grown ups away.

Whoa wait, you're leaving? You've left? Hm.. Have fun... practi-cuming...

Know how you feel about the computer thing though, the network (and with it the net) keep dying where I live so I keep finding myself at the computer lab after classes.

I need to go read something...

Geoff said...

practi-cuming...

Why do I get the feeling that you're thinking of something other than "work?"

I haven't left yet. Not until the 24th, and then I'll only be able to tool around on here in the short evenings I get to myself.

apples said...

I always think of something other than work...