Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sleeper

I'm so tired right now. The days are long, with the work, and although the days have gone by like blinks of an eye, sleep is over before I can even shut mine. I've caught myself many times today, nodding off. Only to snap awake, trying to tongue out the bitter metallic taste in my mouth.

At least I've been eating alright. Three or so meals a day. Beats the one or two I was getting while back in school. When I'm only aligned with one job, it's much easier to get things done. Everything follows a flow, rather than having three chicks pulling at the same worm, and all are demanding incessantly.

My mystery sickness seems to have disappated too, which is a welcome relief. I've been breathing a lot easier over the last few days. I think it was the stress that was hurting my lungs, and now I can breathe a little easier. Just one less thing to be in the way, I guess. Not that it matters, anyway. People expect the same from me whether I'm pulling the whole world or carrying the Plague of Ages. It doesn't matter.

The work needs to be done. Nobody has time to care who falls where.
We haven't ever seen the sun. We don't all die by the pair, cause I'm the only one.

Edit: Not that sleepy.

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!
Could You Pass 8th Grade Math?
Damnit Steph. You've even got me doing these things now.

1 comment:

apples said...

Maths in English, now that's a challenge... Got 9 out of 10 though - how am I supposed to know -7 is an integer when I've never heard the word before??