Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My Sincerest Apologies

I can't talk now.

I'm seconds away from losing it entirely, and I don't want to talk about it.

I won't be talking to anyone for a couple of days. I need some time to get my head back on straight, to know that I'm going to be okay.

I'm still sick.
I'm still behind on my assignments.
I'm still wasting time.

That's all you need to know right now.

That, and I'm pissed off. The leaves fell off the trees before I could take a picture of fall. Shortest fucking autumn on record. Less than 24 hours.

Edit: Now I'm pissed. Somebody's eaten almost all of my remaining strawberry marshmellows. What do I have to do to keep people's hands out of my shit when I'm not around? Bear traps? Autoguns? Jesus Christ, I'm living with kleptocrats.

4 comments:

Trevor said...

just like the summer, if you blink you would of missed it. It seemed like one day the leaves changed the next day the trees were bear. Plus we already got snow not much but it snowed for a good halfhour last saturday night.

Someone needs to invent a pause button for life, or at the bare minimum a rewind button.

D. said...

I ate your strawberry marshmellows when you let your guard down!

and I'll do it again!

Geoff said...

I'll kill you.

Well, actually, no I won't.

I'll just sit here and stare at you, and be awkward, so then you'll feel awkward about eating my strawberry marshmallows.

Awkward, yeah. Like burlap pants, chafing until you bleed.

apples said...

[don't read this till you're happy again]

Today is another one of those fantastically amazing beautifully gorgeous autumn days. I went for a long walk when I finished my exam earlier, only thing that wasn't perfect was the fact I didn't bring my camera.

Fields, lake, hills, old houses, gardens, leaves, leaves and so much leaves... It was amazing. It still is. You should've been there.