Saturday, September 03, 2005

There should have been more

I'm awake. I've been asleep for 10 and a half hours, but I'm awake now. The situation in New Orleans has changed drastically since the army arrived en convoy, but I'm still shocked and disgusted that it took that long for help to arrive.

I'm getting hauled away today to help move furniture for my parents and grandparents. They're supposedly going to be getting me a bed from my grandparents too, but they're going to store it in a house that's infested with mice and other vermin, so it will probably be so soiled and chewed up by the time that I get it, that I'll have no choice but to set it to fire and exorcise it.

Ain't it great? It's like somebody sending you a perishable Christmas present. It might have been good when it was new, but by the time you get it, it's all filthy, rotten, and mouldy. And you don't dare be disappointed because that would be rude.

Anyway, in light of D's dereliction of duty, I provide my own babeage today.
Behold, the face of Katie B, voice of Jakalope.

5 comments:

D. said...

hell yes.

OHHH BOY, THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO HER.

Should I make a list?

Geoff said...

Careful D, she could probably give you such a shit-kicking you wouldn't be able to sit for a week.

Stephanie said...

I don't think she looks like a badass at all.

I think she looks rather sweet, but sexual.

Geoff said...

Oh, she is. You've heard her music.

But you have to see the shoes she's wearing to understand. And the last thing you need is Ogilvie's little genetic experiments chasing you down in some obscure music video.

D. said...

Pfff, she's a fake badass. She can't decide whether she wants to be some tortured artist or Britney spears, let's be honest here.

At any rate I would have sex with her.

that is all.