Friday, September 09, 2005

Get Out

I want to know what it is that I did that makes the world hate me so.

This weekend, I don't think I'll be online, and if I am, it will be seldom and sporadic. I want sleep. I want to be left the fuck alone. I want to stop being beaten with the same goddamned rhetoric every goddamned day.

I work. I go to school. My passions outside of that right now is writing and music. I'm not taking lessons. I'm not going to "make time" for lessons. That doesn't mean I don't want to play music, I'm just not so naive and fucked up that I can just pull two hours out of my ass and not expect this house of cards to fall down. So that means no lessons for the guitar. At least not now. Maybe in the future, when I have more time, but not now. Okay J? You got that?

As for complaints about my "attitude," deal with it. This isn't a fucking kindergarten class where I'm expected to smile and play nice. I will be civil with you. I will treat you fairly. But for the love of all that is sane, I will not kiss your ass as a matter of course. This is not a problem with my "attitude." If you want to meet a genuine asshole, there is approximately 4.8 billion other people out there who would be more than happy to fill your request.

In the meantime, I need to get out of here.

No comments: