Monday, September 19, 2005

Some kind of Random

So I woke up today, and realized I'm still sick like a dog. I've been fooling myself into believing I'm getting better, but that's just a big lie. I'm sick. My nose is still running. I'm still coughing. I'm also still behind schedule.

But I'll stick it. Like... something... that won't die. I'm going to pull this alligator's teeth out. And I'm going to keep pulling until there's no teeth left.

Wait... alligator's teeth don't grow back, do they?

I'm hungry right now. Hungry for news, food... yeah. Hungry.

Walked by somebody familiar in the hall today. I don't think she saw me though, even though I was less than four feet away. Oh well. I guess I should probably get my hair cut.

2 comments:

revidescent said...

Give us pictures and let us decide of you need the haircut.

Also, get better.

Or else!

apples said...

Drugs don't work anyway. Not unless you're real sick. As in more than the flu or sumthin...

I agree what revi here said though.