Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hey Ugly, Get out of Bed

Before:


It's been raining all night, and all morning. It's a cold, miserable rain. I'm looking for some kind of relief this weekend, but I guess I'll just have to settle for sleeping in. I think some bridges might have been burnt this week, and I think one of the things that should have been burnt is the Golden Rule (Do unto others as you want done unto you). It's a lie.

So, I looked like shit for most of the week. I actually had time to shower, shave, and try cleaning up. Well, regardless, I don't feel anywhere near as good as I look. You can take that however you wish, but I'll just let you know now that pride is not something I'm good at faking.

After:


I'm going to go take some pictures, and maybe play some more music.

Hey, when you get it right,
maybe we can go and hang out,
but until that time,
I'm way out here,
and I don't want to fight.

4 comments:

apples said...

don't you go dumping on the golden rule.. it's pretty much the only part of any religion that I like, and a rule which I live by. I don't do rules, I just do that one.

then again I've often been told I'm too nice (it'll be the end of me some day), and I just expect other people to be nice too...

liked the pics though - you look pretty damn cute in the first one

Geoff said...

I don't mean to dump on it, but I just wish more people would follow it.

That way I wouldn't have to watch my back every time I give a quarter, or hold my tongue every time I want to say something nice.

Stephanie said...

I'm with apples. You look especially good in that first one. 5 o'clock shadow works on you.

It's too bad it hurts so fucking much to make-out with a man with stubble.

Keep that in mind for the next girl that sweeps you off your feet, k?

I feel about as tired as you look in that second one.

Geoff said...

I'll have to keep the stubble in mind then...

Although thats more a "Man lost in woods for a week" stubble, rather than a 5:00 shadow.