Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hey you, in the Dark

We nearly missed our deadline this week.

It wasn't fun, it wasn't cool. But somebody really likes us. We got a little CD in the mail called Endless White Lights Act I. It's like somebody granted me a wish that I never thought I made. It's a collaborative CD with many artists contributing, like Raine Maida from Our Lady Peace, Jimmy Gnecco from Ours, and Dallas Green from Alexisonfire.

It's all produced by one guy, but his name eludes me at this moment. In short though, the CD is awesome. It's perhaps some of the best music I've ever listened to. One could say that it's a CD composed of lead singers, removed from their bands, and made good.

My little gush aside, it's going to be a bit downhill this week. A pleasant change for once, everything's in for a change, and I can be afforded some time to myself. I'm going for a swim, and then some dinner.

After that? Fuck, I'm going to sleep for once.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

You can probably get it at your local record store for dirt cheap. It's a debut album from a virtually unknown producer. Go see if you can get it for less than 20.

Otherwise, check your e-mail.