Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Change the Station

I'm back on the ball, for the time being. Got some news articles done today, so I feel like I've actually done something, whereas yesterday felt like a complete loss. A black hole, unintentional, but drawing me in until I couldn't see the light of day anymore.

Tonight, I'm going to the Our Lady Peace concert at the campus bar. No press pass. No rules. I just go, and I just enjoy myself. I'm going alone, which is sad, and ironic. Also, since I'm going as just another joe, I can't take pictures, so sorry guys and gals, but no optical candy this time, unless I can pawn it off one of my co-workers.

Now, back to work.

Update: Ever wonder why people line up for these events?

6 comments:

apples said...

No pictures?

I'm gonna have to start doing more of that stuff... Actualling doing something instead of just sitting around...

What is Our Lady Peace concert anyway?

Trevor said...

No pictures? oh well, its all about the music anyway.

Enjoy the show.

Geoff said...

Our Lady Peace is a Canadian alternative rock band, and one of the bands that I grew up with.

I can e-mail you a song or two Apples, if you want.

revidescent said...

Have some fun for me. :)

apples said...

would love some songs!
- you know where to find me

Geoff said...

Well, the songs are away...

Here's to hoping I don't crash your gmail with them.