Sunday, September 04, 2005

Good Start to the Day that's Half Over



So, it was a good start to the day today. The family was out, so I got to crank the amp up loud enough to rattle glass. I know, this isn't a true photo. Truth be told, I had the ISO up too high, so I had to photoshop it a little to smooth out the rough stuff.

I actually put out a couple of songs today, well... maybe not songs, but little tunes that were catchy, and didn't sound like complete ass. Little progress, but always good. And no, my tunes do not involve Hippopotamus', or noodles, or any combination of the two.

4 comments:

D. said...

You should record some of them tunes for us all to hear.

and then rock out with Trevor.

Trevor said...

just giver

Let the guitar become an extension of yourself and giver.

Giver till your fingers start to mush up, and the blood begins to form and slowly slide down the fret board.

Giver till the blood is dried up and stains the wood a nice cherry red.

Giver till you're hammering bone to the string.

Most importantly giver until all creativity has left you and exhaustion has set in.

keep at 'er , man ;)

apples said...

So that's the guy with the mysterious eyes...

Give us a shout when you got the hippo song down - I'll be the little pink one and we'll do a gig!


He's a hippopotamus and he's got noodles on his back, noodles on his back, noodles on his back...

Geoff said...

Indeed. Just don't be surprised if you can't tell what I'm singing. It'll either be too high, or too much of a grumble to understand.

But I will record something soon. Once I figure out the best means for doing so, and once I find a place to host the audio.