Friday, September 16, 2005

Small Measure

I'm at home, finally. But I still have no time to relax. No rest for the... well, whatever it is that I am. I still can't have a full nights sleep. I have to be up early tommorrow to hit the streets and get some more stuff done for work. The cold still hasn't completely abated, and I've been weezing like some kind of punctured bellows. I would like to say that there's light at the end of the tunnel, but that would be a lie. It's probably going to be like this until I leave for practicum in a month.

You hear that sound? That's my social life in its death throes.

I'm still looking for some small measure of comfort, but there is none. This is the reality that's been waiting for me, and it's just me and time now.

I wonder when it will be too much...?

Edit: So, this was my 250th post on Thought Storm. Pardon me while I pat myself on the back.

3 comments:

apples said...

Practicum?

Congrats on 250, how did you figure that out?

Geoff said...

It says the number of posts on the Blogger Home, beside whatever blog(s) are applicable.

And yes, they're shipping me off for a business experience practicum in a month. Some place local this time. Next semester, I'll have some broader choice.

Rumour is that Oslo is on the list for next semester.

apples said...

Ah... never noticed that before. I have 267.

You should definitely go to Oslo.