Saturday, March 25, 2006

Nothing to Report

I got out Friday night and jammed with a friend of mine. It was my first chance in a while to get my guitar tuned properly. I really need to get a hold of a Korg in the near future. Maybe tommorrow, if I can get up early enough. My car tire needs air anyway, so maybe I'll pack up my camera, run a few errands, and then depart the city for the rest of the day to get some fresh air and maybe a few photos.

I know, I know. I'm perpetually promising pictures here, and very seldom do I deliver. Frankly, my drive to shoot, and the pictures themselves, have been hovering somewhere around the shits. I think maybe somebody's fucked with my camera while I wasn't around (personal property isn't a word I'm familiar with anymore, I don't own anything), and now I'll have to fix every last setting on it in order to get anything that doesn't look like shite.

Oh. I got my hair cut too. I figured it was time to do something about the shagginess.

5 comments:

D. said...

booooo! hair cuts!

I'm desperately trying to hold out till Mid summer when it will become unbearable for me. It always does.

Geoff said...

Yeah, they suck. The length of mine hasn't changed much. I just got rid of the mullet and some of the bangs, so I can see, and not look like some kind of Solid Snake lovechild.

Trevor said...

Haircuts are necessity. As much as I like my hair fairly long, it annoys the hell out of me. Short hair is just easier to maintain.

Also Raine, I highly recommend the KORG CHROMATIC TUNER CA-30 its small you can tune electric and acoustic. Plus i think it was somewhere between $35 and $50. Not to shabby.

D. said...

I definately look like a Solid Snake lovechild.

It's awesome.

But yeah, long hair does get annoying. I wear a hat 90% of the time, and have started tucking it behind my ears though, so it's not bad.

Stephanie said...

Whenever I run my fingers through my hair (or someone else does) I/they always hit knots and it hurts like a sumbitch.

YES. That hurts so bad. In 9th grade this guy, Dan Richling, who as he walked by me in Study Hall tried to run his fingers through my hair. Why, to this day, I don't know. Anyway. His fingers got stuck, but since he was walking they just yanked right through. Hurt so bad. He never tried that again. Also anytime a guy tries to run his fingers through it while we're fooling around it catches, which hurts, and isn't at all sexy, so the mood is kind of ruined for a few minutes. Usually because they feel bad and my scalp is throbbing. THE POINT: Yes. Curly hair can be such a pain.

Dan, your hair looks GOOD. I like the way it peeks out of the bottom of your hat. TEEHEE. But seriously. I dig it.

And the last time I saw your hair, Geoff, it looked good too.

I can almost eat my bangs.

hehehe...