Tuesday, March 28, 2006

He's not a Princess... yet

I don't understand why, but apparently my ugly, unclean, unshaven mug is in high demand. Well, you morbid voyeurs, enjoy.



Note that the hair distinctly ends before my eyes begin, and there is indeed a visible gap on the back of neck between my shirt and my hair.

Bonus round. Those of you actively investing in the stockmarket right now should beware... for System of a Dow makes it's debut on the markets today.



And as if that wasn't good enough, what else have I got in my bag of tricks? None other than a bottle graveyard, left to molt in the corner of my friend's room. Oh Jen, how could you? They're not even dignified with a proper burial. Take them out, recycle them, so that their children might enjoy a brigher future as more plastic bottles, road components, or the cheap timing fuse used in a third-world country's nuclear artillery.



This is... or was... a lot of pop.

Anyway, so I have dumped my pictures. Yes. The last two are a pathetic excuse to divert criticism away from my lazy ass. I'm hoping, planning, plotting, to get out this weekend and take some time to myself, and do a little more photography, but smite me with quicksilver if anything I plan ever comes to fruition how I planned it, if at all.

Edit: Christmas lights? Christ, how did I not see those?

Further Edit: No shit.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'd love to have hair as thick as yours.

Trevor said...

hey now, even piles of junk/bottles should be allowed to celebrate Christmas.

The haggard, just got out of bed look is the way to go, that is until, you look like zztop then id do something aboot it.

Geoff said...

I've been living with that look all week.

I hate it.

Anonymous said...

The bottles? You took pictures of my bottles. Wow dude. Am I gonna hav to monitor you next time you come over? :P

Geoff said...

Hey, I take pictures of everything. If it strikes me as amusing, I post it.

What's so wrong about bottles? And Christmas lights? And System of a Dow?