Sunday, March 05, 2006

Idiomacy that starts with the letter G

So then. I'm currently without a practicum placement. Considering the weight of the exercise, I normally wouldn't be too concerned. However, the fact that every journalism student needs to have two practicum sessions under their belt in order to graduate puts a little burr in my side.

I'm not laying any blame on this one, however. It was a nightmare of failed communication, bad timing, and the fact that I don't know when to quit other things ahead of time to make time for more important things... like this practicum.

So, I'm waiting on a last gambit for Monday. If I seem a little tense, don't touch me. I'll snap like an elastic that's been stretched from here to Taiwan.

And so, I leave you all now to mull and brood over the day's events.

Edit:
Holy Morbid Fascination, Batman! Someone's been reading Raine's profile, like mad! His hits have risen from 480 to 1130 in the last two months. Jesus Christ, I think somebody's stalking me!

4 comments:

Trevor said...

and the plot thickens.

Trevor said...

EDIT:

I am sorry it was me and my love for clicking on stuff, especially the refresh button, I promise you it wont happen again.

Geoff said...

Oh, that's all fine and good. However, if you're coming from the same IP (which I assume you are), it will only log one hit. So. 600 new people found me in the last two months.

Anonymous said...

gosh, why didn't I think of that?