Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fifteen Things

15 things over the last week that I wish people would never do again.

1) Driving in the middle of winter with the window rolled down, while trailing behind a cattle truck. Please, never do this. Your passengers and their noses will thank you.

2) Write campus restaurant reviews. We've all eaten there. We all know what it's like. Thank you.

3) Get my attention by slapping the back of my head. If you want to lose a hand, please continue.

4) Get my attention by making a loud and piercing "Pssst!" sound. If you would like to keep your lower jaw safely paralell with your upper, refrain from using this method of getting attention.

5) Get angry at newspaper cartoons. They're just cartoons. Not even the creators take them seriously.

6) Take a bad picture, put it in photoshop, drop it to black and white, and then call it art.

7) Complain about McDonalds.

8) Complain about the Liberals.

9) Complain about the Liberals eating at McDonalds.

10) Complaining about a lack of events organized by the student union when you don't attend any of the events they do host anyway.

11) Complain about the lack of an express isle in a bulk warehouse.

12) Drive at night without headlights on.

13) Drive at night without headlights on while simultaneously giving me the finger for flashing my highbeams.

14) Listen to Skinny Puppy and Deftones and call it "emo."

15) Have unprotected sex on your best friend's couch with your best friend's girlfriend.*

*This one is by word of mouth. Nobody I know anyway, but still. Please refrain. Especially if it's unfaithful.

3 comments:

E said...

Guilty of #11. Lame. I know. But I do it all the time.

That's the only one I'm admitting to!

Stephanie said...

When people do No. 3 to me it severly pisses me off.

apples said...

I do all of this all the time.

Well half of it.

Almost.