Monday, February 20, 2006

A Plethora of Punches to the Solar Plexus

The broken record repeats again.

I'm sick, again. Same deal as last time. Some kind of stubborn throat infection. For somebody who's never smoked, I sure seem prone to respitory illnesses.

I've gotten kind of sick of the way people have been treating me lately. It makes me sick in the head, knowing that in this enlightened world of ours, I can still be thought of as a lesser person because I'm not "playing the field," and "sleeping around." I'm wondering when we copped out and sold our dignity for cheap sex and twelve packs of beer.

Maybe it's just the company that's been hanging off me. I'm a little sick of picking off the lampreys, and having them complain to me about their petty issues, when they've got everything they could ever want lined up on the toilet seat.

Where's the damn mute button.
I'm going to jam my finger in it until it breaks.


And when that's done, I'm going to sleep until I'm not tired anymore, and then I'm actually going to get some work done. Classes be damned, I'm going to change the system.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

I know how you feel, its bullshit i tell you bullshit. Maybe I am just old school or something but the concept of "sleeping around" and getting wasted all the time is lost on me.

I figure if I meet someone that I want to have a meaningful relationship right on. I don’t need cheap sex and alcohol to make me more of a person in fact doesn’t that just make you feel more useless?

Then again I spend the majority of my time in dark place waiting for the lights to come on.