Saturday, February 11, 2006

Gentlemen

Consider the challenge settled. I won't be held responsible for any daydreaming, swooning, or spontaneous orgasms.



Ah shit. Now I'm sure the fur traders are onto me.

And as if that wasn't bad enough...



Somebody's going to wonder where their pack animal has gone. Sadly, my arms are actually somewhat muscular, but carrying around a 40 lbs. backpack all day has given me the equivalent of bridge cabelling in my back.

I'm also noticing the kidney bulges for the first time. I guess it's time to lay off the booze.

Trevor, your turn buddy.
If the ladies aren't under yet, one more of us oughta do it.

5 comments:

D. said...

haha. Fucking awesome.

Stephanie said...

Oooh you're not TOO furry. Nothing like some of the teachers at the school those three boys went to.

NOT that I saw their chests! Just..you can imagine that if their arms are that bad..

Geoff said...

To be honest, I've been trying to beef up a bit. It would have worked great if my body didn't have a tendancy for extremes.

I feel like T-rex. Big body. Tiny arms.

Stephanie said...

hehehe...you do not look like TRex to me. ...Weren't you telling me the other day that you feel as though your arms are too long?

apples said...

And that's bad? You obviously haven't been where I've been... and seen what I've seen...

Cute. Definitely cute.

Who may I hold responsible for the daydreams and swooning?

I'll save the orgasms for later.