Saturday, February 04, 2006

Not Here

I'm not here this week. Well, I will be, but I don't want anyone to know.

Things at the college have unravelled at the seams. If you know office politics, this is the same thing, except take away 20 years of maturity. As I've discussed with Dan, I wish I was the king of the world, that way I wouldn't have to put up with anybody's bullshit.

Trust me. Times like these, a little authoritarian tyranny would be an improvement.

I'm thoroughly disgusted right now. Disgusted by people's abuse of power. It's on a smaller scale than a government, but it just reassures me that no person should have authority over any other person, unless that power is freely given and freely taken. Respect.

I wouldn't be a king to any person that didn't crown me themselves.

No comments: