Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tagged Redux

Passing this along from apples. I guess it's something for you all to read.

Four Jobs I have had
Refilling printer cartridges at a two-bit kiosk in a mall.
Working a warehouse.
Being a reporter/editor at a local newspaper.
--

Four Movies I can watch over and over again
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Lord of the Rings
Batman Begins

Four places I have lived
Calgary (Canada)
Pacific Grace (Tallship, west coast)
Olds (Canada) (for a short duration)
--

Four TV shows I love
Kingdom Hospital
Firefly (before they cancelled it)
CSI
--

Four places I’ve vacationed
Mt. St. Helens (U.S.)
Waterton National Peace Park (Canada)
Kelowna (Canada)
Somewhere (South Dakota, U.S.)

Four of my favorite dishes
Lamb tortellini with alfredo, parmesan, and cracked black peppercorns
Perogy Pizza
A hefty bratwurst with perogies, and a side of my grandma's kraut-rice rolls.
Homemade waffles with maple syrup, real butter, and a glass of ice cold milk.

Four sites I visit daily
applestories
The Guardian
Penny Arcade
google.ca News

Four places I would rather be right now
Somewhere else
Victoria
Norway
Cook Islands

Four things I do with my fingers*
Play guitar
Play piano
Write things
Push buttons

Four embarrassing things I've done*
Drank a whole bottle of wine, pulled up a pillow, and fell asleep on a stranger's carpet.
Macked on Jen while drunk, for my birthday. (Sorry Jen)
Posted pictures of my hairy torso for all to see. (you can probably still find them somewhere)
Attempted to snowboard.

My four quotes*
When the plane is crashing, it is not practical to wish it back to flight. Simply deploy parachutes, and try again another day.

If there is a God, he'd understand.

Human lives tread the fine line between being priceless and worthless.

I would rather move mountains with razor blades, then try to contend with one who's mind is concluded.


*My additions
Four bloggers I’m tagging
Stephanie
D.
Trevor
Ryan

Because quizzes are fucking fun. Right guys?

8 comments:

D. said...

See, those aren't so bad. It's just those silly ones that try and tell you who you are instead of asking that are retarded. I hate those things.

I might do this later.

apples said...

I read Four things I do with my fingers and expected something completely different...

Geoff said...

That was the idea.

:p

What do you do with your fingers?

apples said...

I push buttons too.

Trevor said...

Buttons are for amatures, you should graduate to light sockets.

Stephanie said...

...I just not got the "tagged" thing.

God, am I dense today or what.

Geoff said...

"Tagged" means "Hey, you! Do dis thing too!"

apples said...

Trevor said...

Buttons are for amatures, you should graduate to light sockets.



light sockets are fun!