Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Nothing Should Rely on a Weekday

I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night. Upon hearing what's happening to D, I really don't have room to complain, but fatigue is a slow death unto itself. Trying to fight a throat infection, and then having to deal with college politics is not my idea of fun. I'd rather stick my face in a blender and walk around doing the Hitler march instead of dealing with the merry-go-round of perpetual bullshit that seems to be the norm for post-secondary here.

On the upbeat, Thursday might bring a little ray of sunshine into the maelstrom of mundane living. I knew I wouldn't regret hanging around with my buddy from High School, and, for a change... something good might come into my sphere, rather than leave it.

It's a... shocking feeling, to be sure. I'm not used to people actually giving anything back. Well, something other than empty promises. It's also strange to hear somebody actually saying something nice about me when I'm not around. I'm not the butt end of some machismo's jokes for a change.

Are thing's looking up?

What's up?

No comments: