Monday, February 27, 2006

Here it comes...

I haven't said much this week. It seems, every time I settle in to do something, I get pulled off to do something. To those of you on MSN, it seems like I am always leaving to go somewhere, do something, or talk to someone. I apologize. I would really like to just sit down and talk for a time, but it seems that life has found a delightful torture for me in having a million things demanding my attention, and my time being forcefully divided between all of them. Naturally, that leaves them all with about a half-hour each, which is not enough time to accomplish anything.

I've become addicted to music, typical during times of stress. I just slap the headphones on and just give the world the big Fuck Off. It only works for some time, before somebody yanks the headphones off and starts yelling at me.

I would just like to get this out. If I see you, and I don't take my headphones off, I don't want to hear you. You don't exist in my sphere, and therefore, you don't exist at all.

Nothing personal.

5 comments:

D. said...

man, I was going to post the same sort of thing regarding headphones.

I wear them at work and listen to music when I REALLY don't want to talk to people. It's like pretending they don't exist, and it works.

I just hate when people talk and expect me to be able to hear/give a fuck.

There are exceptions, of course...but come on, they are on for a reason.

Stephanie said...

Yeeeeeeeees.

Now if only my family members would get it through their heads.

I'm not holding my breath though. They still leave the door open.

apples said...

You don't exist in my sphere, and therefore, you don't exist at all

now you're just going all Big Brother...

Geoff said...

Every Big Brother has an even Bigger Big Brother.

Have you met mine?

apples said...

I always wanted a big brother but now I'm just glad there's no such thing as a Big Brother.