Monday, February 13, 2006

Shrapnel

I'm not feeling so good this week. Bare torso's and sexy hair aside, this week is shaping up to be more rotten than a propagandist's wet dream.

I won't bore you all with details... but I'm going to be gone for a few days. Depending on which respective douche-bag opens their mouth the most, my hiatus will either be recuperative, or stressful. I'm hoping not the latter, because I'm at breaking point as it is, and anyone being remotely retarded on this trip is going to get sacked. Hard.

Motivation in school seems to have melted away. Very certainly to the chagrin of my teachers. I've been trying to find someway to motivate myself, but second semester has devolved into a flurry of busy-work, and I'm tired of fooling myself into believing that this education is giving me anything. I'm hoping practicum will bring me something new, but if any of my profs find their way to this, understand that making all assignments mandatory for graduation is not the answer to the problem that's been plaguing the students.

Also, hang and shoot whoever made the schedule. Seriously.

No comments: