Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hey baby...

...that's a mighty fine gore-hole ya got there. Mind if I add another?

Yeah, that's my punchline from watching Underworld:Evolution yesterday. I was going to be all witty and cool about it, but I didn't really want to subject you guys to an entire entry in tiny format font.

The movie itself was decent, and can be summed up easily in three... maybe four words.

Gore. Violence. Sex. Hair.

Yep, that's right. The only being completely devoid of body hair, excepting head hair, was the female protagonist herself. How do I know? Well, after seeing it on the big-screen, I think she had what they would call a brazilian.

Thexthay.

Snarling aside, lets get up to date here. I'm apologizing to my WoW guild. I've been surpassed twice now by lower characters, and I'm exceedingly sorry. My sister threatened to cut my arm off if she missed another run to Molten Core, so I thought better than tangling with that monster. Well, actually, she didn't threaten me. But she does get really bitchy when she doesn't get her turn (ie. a straight 10-hour hit of WoWing) on the computer. And bitchy is not a term I use lightly.

Funny. How I can be critisized for sitting on a computer all day, doing productive stuff, whilst my sibling, who has forgotten what the Sun and Moon are, is allowed not only to hoard the most powerful PC in our house, but to lord over it's use, and demand levy from those others who wish to use it fairly.

Home this fall will be a different house.

No comments: