Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Big City Lights III

I can imagine I'm getting pretty tiresome about now. I hate when people are so polite.


This is some kind of business complex. I don't know what kind. Probably some seedy sub-company of an oil-and-gas parent.


The parking complex of a nearby transit station. It's lit up well into the night, even though it only sees maybe five people every hour.


Just some random exit sign. Had some really cool spagetti trails in the background, but I just realized I got a little overzealous with the colour correction and they're barely visible now.


Possibly one of my best night shots to date, I got the headlights coming, the spaghetti trails, and even after all that, you can still read the street signs.

That's all for now.

Bonus round:


Yeah, it's pretty tasty. Yes, that is the french side of the label. Racinette is french for "Tastes better than sex."

3 comments:

D. said...

nice pictures all around.

Now I really want some root beer.

Trevor said...

Root beer is possibly the best soft drink ever invented, next to jones white cream soda. mmmmmm

Dude!!! That last picture belongs in a fucking photo gallery framed, with a price tag of about $10,000 possibly one of the best night shots, I’ve ever seen.

E said...

Awesome pictures, as always.

You make me laugh, Raine. "Racinette is French for..." Too freakin' funny!