Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Big City Lights II

On the edge of the core, there is an office tower dedicated to an oil and gas company. It is crafted from dark blue marble, and stands as an ominous offshoot to a metropolitan area built largely of concrete and glass.


Across the street, neon lights glow. Testament that, despite a company's policy, no nocturnal life fluorishes in the neon prescence. There are no owls here.


Another shot of that same intersection. Here, somebody bumped into my tripod as the exposure was taking place. I will forever curse his clumsy left foot.


These are pictures from the same bunch I shot earlier. I didn't think they were very good, but since you guys wanted more, I threw them up anyway. School's wrapping up soon, so I should be able to get more free time to wander around and do my thing.

My thing. It sounds so alien when I say it.

No comments: