Saturday, November 19, 2005

A Fair Trade

My ethics for your happiness.
My morals for your freedom.
My talents for your skills.
My music for your charisma.
My thoughts for your desires.
My mind for your matter.
My soul for your business.
My life for yours.

Life's not fair. No deal.

Gonna watch Land of the Dead sometime tonight. Should be a good watch. And Lisa, you suckered me. I picked up Talkie Walkie today, only to discover it had icky fickle write protection on it!

Grrr. I hate record companies. The only way they can make their products piracy proof is by making it virtually useless for everyone.

3 comments:

D. said...

You know I'm constantly seeing all these "copy protected" labels on all the discs I buy, but I've never had a problem ripping them...not once. If that is what you're talking about.

What program do you use?

Geoff said...

I've got a few that I use, but they still work. The problem stems from the fact that these CD's don't working in my fucking CD PLAYER.

D. said...

haha. Are you serious?

fuck man...record companies are trying it all, and still failing in more ways than one.