Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm whoring software for one day only

Alright, I've got a treat for the readers of this blog, and for people who like indie game development. My buddy Rav (see ravuya in the links section) wants to up the number of downloads he's getting for a little game he's made, named CSRPG2 (Computer Science Role Playing Game 2). This is not a joke, and this is not a drill. The game is fun, and this was not something made in a hackneyed RPGMaker. This is the real deal.

For Mac Monkeys

For Windows Slaves

If you like it, tell your friends about it. Rav's got ideas for the game industry, but he can't go anywhere if nobody ever sees his stuff. Even if you're not a big gamer, you might get a kick out of this.

Notice: This game is intended for an older audience. It involves alcohol, drugs, and turn based combat. Children should not download CSRPG2 without their parent's permission. Neither myself nor Rav support the consumption of controlled substances, or extreme amounts of liquor. In short, you are responsible for your own beliefs and actions, so act accordingly.

EDIT: Looks like Rav's website will be down for a while. His RAID controller "exploded." Further updates later, it's supposed to be up and functional in the morning. I don't know if this will affect downloads or not, but keep your fingers crossed.

Another EDIT: Looks like Ravuya is back online.

3 comments:

D. said...

I'm on it.

I love me some video games, especially old-school RPG's.

Perhaps I'll let him know what I think of it.

Geoff said...

It should just be a zip. Open, and play. If you're looking for some background info on the game, check Rav's site, linked under my blogs section.

Ravuya said...

Okay, my server's back up. The primary HDD shat itself all over the wall, and then held itself up out of the toilet for long enough to commit suicide.

Pretty sure evrything's still intact. If you guys need additional help, well, uh, I don't know. :) Push the H key.