Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sometimes I wish I were.

It drives me nuts, just when things start working, and I can effect results, I get stonewalled by some condesending fool.

Some people don't seem to understand that by "trying to help" me, they're getting in my way. I have things to do... and these aren't things that I want to do, these are things that need to be done.

Being a twat and telling me what you think I should know or do, is just a surefire way to get me so furious that I'm forced to leave. Yes, I'm passive that way. I won't plunge into a conflict if it can be avoided. Some people call me chicken for it... but it beats having somebody sent home in a matchbox, which would be really unfortunate. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I wish I was just like everyone else, and I could break a few ribs and everyone would say "hey, he was angry, let him be."

But people are hypocritical like that. They get this crazy idea that I'm some quiet intellectual type. I'm actually a B- student who's biting his tongue... and that's not me blushing, that's me flushed with rage.

No comments: