Friday, April 08, 2005

Rebellion

I'm going to have to suffer you all with a double entendre today. Rebellion what I'm listening to, and it's also what I feel like doing. Seriously, next time you're at the music store and are looking for something with a different feel and flavour, check out Funeral by The Arcade Fire. Arcade Fire has to be the hottest new band in Canada that I've actually heard... and I mean they are hot. You can find the music video for Rebellion (Lies), my fave song, at their fansite, here.

Now, as to the rebel part, I'm going out to shoot some pictures this weekend, so expect a pretty nice dump on Monday.

I've been rolling an idea around in my head recently, and the more I think about it, the more appealing it gets. Single person blogs are great for personal ideas... but what about a team blog? Hell, I could be the founder of the anti-PNAC or something like that. I was thinking about getting some blog-mates from the blogosphere involved... I think something new and exciting like this is just what we need to pick up where our languising brains and hearts have left off. Leave a comment if you think a team-blog for commentary would be a good idea.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

It's worse than I thought if nobody will even say they're not interested.

E said...

I think it's a good idea. Check out popehat.blogspot.com...or is it just popehat.com. There are 5 guys, I think, who blog on there. Quite funny stuff, if you don't mind a little language and slightly irreverent frivolity.

Something tells me you don't. ;)
Ella