Sunday, March 27, 2005

Things aren't better...

...I'm only managing them better.

I'm sitting here writing my hated feature article, and hoping to God that it works better than my last few, which have been utter flops. I've got the interview(s), and I've got the location. Anything more would be overkill, and my already precarious sanity would likely break.

I went some 30 hours without a good stretch of sleep, so last night, when I finally hit the sack, I slept for 14. I felt refreshed, but not better. Life nowadays, like I said in my last post, is literally the Grinder of Souls. Enrichment and love are out. A meaningless and hollow existence is about the only choice we have in front of no existence at all.

Or perhaps there is some meaning, we just haven't found it yet.

Here's an exercise, look "Meaningful" up on Google.

You might be surprised what you find.

I still haven't forgiven yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, there are things I could say, wisdom earned from having been there. But when you're in the moment, that seems to be secondary to time passing.

Would it help if I swatted you with a wooden spoon?

I liked that google's ads for meaningful included the "Free eBay Success Kit" which must be the secret to happiness. Google wouldn't lie to us, right?

BTW, thanks for the link. :)