Thursday, March 10, 2005

Drag, as in Dragged

Today has taken literally forever. This morning's class was only two hours, but the seconds paraded by like soldiers on a funeral march.

School, on the whole, has eased up a bit, as we've passed the February crunch, and the doldrums have been killed by a healthy dose of spring sunshine and lunchtime activity. The weather isn't to last though, so I've brought my winter jacket back out, and am prepared for the "Freezing Thunderstorm," so to speak.

I'm just worried that the bad weather will sponsor more downtime. For the regular readers here (which are few), there has been noticable abscences in the past, and for the most part, these have been caused by my lack of initiative, stemming from winter depression and just laziness on the whole.

I would promise that I'll be here more often, but I know better. Expect more blanks when the winter returns.

No comments: