Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Spring, like a Spring, Sprang.

Spring hit today with the force of a hurricane. Temperatures went from -10 degrees cent. 72 hours ago to a balmy 14 degrees today. Blue sky, sun, occasionaly showers. Yep, its a pleasant change...

Not that any of you faithful readers would know, your absent-minded host forgot to get his camera out today to photograph the wonderful weather. He is now kicking himself profusely, so rest assured, such idiocracy won't go unpunished.

I've now pushed my way through the bulk of the remaining assignments, with only a major photo, a court story, and another feature down the road, it should be smooth sailing from here... provided that my contact(s) get back to me about publishing photos.

Waaagh, what a week... and everyone just seems to be rubbing it in that I'm an unemployed, single white guy, with little to look forward to except maybe another round at education, and a half-logical intellect. Huzzah.

No comments: