Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wow

I just told myself that the odds of me getting a job at a paper were pretty minimal.

And then a posting came up in Olds. Flashback, I was there for my practicum when I was still in college. Albeit at a different paper, but now the two papers have been merged, and I'd be working with a couple of people from the old paper.

I'm intrigued. More so that this would come up just as I'm ready to give up on print media. If I get the job, and that's still a rather substantial IF I get this job, I'll probably be living on my own. I already know, from my last venture up there, the extended family didn't appreciate my lack of communication with them, but what can I say? I like my privacy. I would, however, have to apply myself to the community. Which could possibly work in my favour. Maybe.

Meanwhile, I'm going nuts because this room is filled with tiny little moths that keep brushing up on my arms and legs. I see a spider got one. Ruddy little bastard is getting what he deserved.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I hate all insects. All of them. Every last one.


APPPLLLLYYYYYY